Train Tease Taunt Torture Control Obey Serve Dominate Submission Kneel

I am Domina Erotica, Black Beauty... Ebony Royalty Supremacy. Welcome to My Fem Dom FinDom lifestyle blog. Enter My world of My Black Beauty World Domination tour, travel schedules, locations, adventures, My updates, book a real time session with Me while I'm touring in your area, read My mini kinky real time fetish stories written by Me, talk with Me live on My Niteflirt phone and Iwantphone domination degradation & fetish Hotlines, book a Skype or what's app cam session, wallet draining sessions, Domina Mantra, protocols, sub funded adventures, and Domme Philosophy. I am the Ultimate Masterful Alpha Bitchtress of Verbal Mind Fuck beta Slayer Humiliatrix HypnoDomme Seductive Black Goddess & devious slut Trainer. I am a firm believer in Gynarchy and BNWO (Black New World Order). Where I, the Superior Black Queen reigns supreme over white men who serve Me. To serve Me is certainly an honor for you betas, fetishist and sissies! You will only approach Me with proper etiquette, tributes, reparations & gifts and are fully aware of your rightful place and the natural order of things! Being so intrigued by My exquisitely fine ass & hot chocolate domineering existence will lead your white ass into an addictive mind fucked journey of profound seductive financial sub space & deep exploration of your fetishes & submission. Experience the Domina of Eroticism .... My words will always be a mind fuck mantra for you, now enter with an opened mind leave as My pet. And never forget to leave your money at My pretty feet, Ebony Royalty doesn't come for free ... you may now proceed!

Black Beauty Domina Erotica

Absolute Chocolate Perfection!


YOU MUST COMPLY!!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Trampling with tight jeans and flip flops

Ok, so My last blog here I talked about My WRPBiTV monthly interview I did Monday night. After it was over I drove from West Palm Beach came home to relax etc...I checked My e-mails and there was an e-mail from My favorite welcome mat. He hoped it was not too late and asked if he could come over to My arena for a intense trampling session with Me. Of course I said yes, I had some energy left even though I was winding down for the night. By the time he made it to My place it was about 1:00 in the a.m. Now I don't really do sessions at this time of the morning but he was an exception because I really enjoy his company and trampling him.

He has a special request and that is Me dressed in either very tight jeans or very tight booty shorts, a tight t-shirt and wearing flip flop sandles on My feet while I trample him. I start off with trampling his chest and stomach and then move down to his balls. I stomp and throw in a few jumps while I am at it. I also take one of My feet and smash his face so it is pressed on the floor. While I am stomping and trampling he asked if I would curse him out like I was pissed off at him for doing something wrong. I am running up and down his body tap dancing on his chest and smashing his balls and cock with My flip flopped feet, while he grunts and  moans.

I am laughing, verbalizing, stomping, trampling, dancing, running and having a great time with My welcome mat. This goes on for about 1/2 an hour or so. I am working him up to be able to handle more but that will take some time. He said that in the past he has went to other Dommes and they were too gentle with him, too concerned if they were hurting him and asking him are you alright. Not Me, and he likes that! I see that My welcome mat is getting very excited. I increased My verbal and stomping as he got more turned on by it. You know what happened next and he let out a moan. I got in a good little work out at the same time and the last of My energy was depleted.

He cleaned up, we chatted for a bit and then he left. Sleeping Black Beauty went to bed....sweet trampling dreams!

No comments: