Train Tease Taunt Torture Control Obey Serve Dominate Submission Kneel

I am Domina Erotica, Black Beauty... Ebony Royalty Supremacy. Welcome to My Fem Dom FinDom lifestyle blog. Enter My world of My Black Beauty World Domination tour, travel schedules, locations, adventures, My updates, book a real time session with Me while I'm touring in your area, read My mini kinky real time fetish stories written by Me, talk with Me live on My Niteflirt phone and Iwantphone domination degradation & fetish Hotlines, book a Skype or what's app cam session, wallet draining sessions, Domina Mantra, protocols, sub funded adventures, and Domme Philosophy. I am the Ultimate Masterful Alpha Bitchtress of Verbal Mind Fuck beta Slayer Humiliatrix HypnoDomme Seductive Black Goddess & devious slut Trainer. I am a firm believer in Gynarchy and BNWO (Black New World Order). Where I, the Superior Black Queen reigns supreme over white men who serve Me. To serve Me is certainly an honor for you betas, fetishist and sissies! You will only approach Me with proper etiquette, tributes, reparations & gifts and are fully aware of your rightful place and the natural order of things! Being so intrigued by My exquisitely fine ass & hot chocolate domineering existence will lead your white ass into an addictive mind fucked journey of profound seductive financial sub space & deep exploration of your fetishes & submission. Experience the Domina of Eroticism .... My words will always be a mind fuck mantra for you, now enter with an opened mind leave as My pet. And never forget to leave your money at My pretty feet, Ebony Royalty doesn't come for free ... you may now proceed!

Black Beauty Domina Erotica

Absolute Chocolate Perfection!


YOU MUST COMPLY!!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Training a new cleaning sub...

I am very particular about who I allow into My Harem of personal subs, slaves and real time session subjects. I get calls and e-mails often from those who want to be in any of the above categories. There is this one sub that has been wanting to show Me just how well he could follow orders with cleaning My arena just like I commanded him to. I am a very meticulous Woman that likes details to be well understood and performed when it comes to cleaning and following instructions. So I told him to come to My arena after thorough screening and correspondence to show Me what he could do.




He arrived on time, that's a good point for starts. He was very nervous and eager when he arrived. I was not dressed in My fetish gear, just a pair of very tight jeans and a t-shirt with very high heels on of course. I gave him a look like he should know what to do first, that's when he fell to his knees and kissed My feet. I told him to remain on his knees as I discussed with him what I wanted him to do as far as cleaning and My expectations. After his briefing, I told him to go to the bathroom and take off his pants, shirt and shoes fold it neatly and return back to the arena main room when done. I then put a white lacey satin maids apron around his waist and told him that is the official cleaning uniform for now. I gave him the Bissell little green rug cleaning machine to clean My rug and chairs. I checked back in from time to time to make sure he was doing the job right.



After he finished that I tied up his cock and balls and made a tight leash, then I gave him natural cleaning solutions to clean My arena floors and area. He cleaned for about an hour and then the next task was to rake the leaves in the back yard area, put them in the pail and then come back inside. By this time he was sweaty and a little grimey from his tasks. I figured why not make him even more sticky, so I told him to get in the shower tub and lay down on his back. He immediately got excited which made his CB bondage even tighter..I had to piss, so I blindfolded him and pissed My golden nectar next to him. I stepped on his hardened excitement with My high heels and then I told him to finish himself off and he exploded all over him self. I told him he was a pissy dirty mess and for him to go home just like that marinating in it. He did not mind at all. I told him to get dressed, he kissed My feet and I then dismissed him. I guess he will be more useful for cleaning for Me, he did do a great job at it!

No comments: