Train Tease Taunt Torture Control Obey Serve Dominate Submission Kneel

I am Domina Erotica, Black Beauty... Ebony Royalty Supremacy. Welcome to My Fem Dom FinDom lifestyle blog. Enter My world of My Black Beauty World Domination tour, travel schedules, locations, adventures, My updates, book a real time session with Me while I'm touring in your area, read My mini kinky real time fetish stories written by Me, talk with Me live on My Niteflirt phone and Iwantphone domination degradation & fetish Hotlines, book a Skype or what's app cam session, wallet draining sessions, Domina Mantra, protocols, sub funded adventures, and Domme Philosophy. I am the Ultimate Masterful Alpha Bitchtress of Verbal Mind Fuck beta Slayer Humiliatrix HypnoDomme Seductive Black Goddess & devious slut Trainer. I am a firm believer in Gynarchy and BNWO (Black New World Order). Where I, the Superior Black Queen reigns supreme over white men who serve Me. To serve Me is certainly an honor for you betas, fetishist and sissies! You will only approach Me with proper etiquette, tributes, reparations & gifts and are fully aware of your rightful place and the natural order of things! Being so intrigued by My exquisitely fine ass & hot chocolate domineering existence will lead your white ass into an addictive mind fucked journey of profound seductive financial sub space & deep exploration of your fetishes & submission. Experience the Domina of Eroticism .... My words will always be a mind fuck mantra for you, now enter with an opened mind leave as My pet. And never forget to leave your money at My pretty feet, Ebony Royalty doesn't come for free ... you may now proceed!

Black Beauty Domina Erotica

Absolute Chocolate Perfection!


YOU MUST COMPLY!!

Monday, October 26, 2009

My www.WRPBiTV.com Internet Talk Show Interview Part 2

I did My second taping for WRPBiTV tonight. The show on WRPBiTV is called The "G" Spot and the hostess name is Gabrielle. A very sexy fiery red head who interviews Me on various subjects about life some world events and of course the main subject is about fetishes and the whole Domme Lifestyle etc..I did My first live taping with Her about 2 months ago and I will post that here when I re-retrieve the file for it so you can view it. Tonight we also talked about latex clothes, the desire, how it feels. Gabrielle's sidekick was on the show as well, he was very curious about the scene and had quite a fews questions to ask regarding it. My Aunt came with Me to watch and check out the show. She is very cool and open minded. It is a good feeling for My family tosupport Me and have an open enough mind.

This segment lasted about 35 minutes. I am usually interviewd for 50 minutes but tonight was cut a little short because of scheduled timing. I really enjoy being interviewd and asked questions about being a Dominatrix and the whole lifestyle of it. It is a very insightful opportunity for people listening or reading to get facts not fiction of what this really entails from someone that has been around for awhile and not afraid to tell it like it is. We laughed and joked a little and enjoyed ourselves very much during the interview. WRPBiTV has been around for a long time in the Florida area and reached lots of listeners and viewers. People can call in with questions too.

I have a year long contract with The "G" Spot Show with Gabrielle to be a guest on Her show once and month. So you can catch Me LIVE just go to the site and look for The "G" Spot Show with Domina Erotica and you can check it out for yourself. You can see Me being interviewed and discussing that nights topics. The show starts at 10:00 p.m on Monday. I will have it posted here ahead of time when I am scheduled to be on so don't miss it!!

No comments: