Train Tease Taunt Torture Control Obey Serve Dominate Submission Kneel

I am Domina Erotica, Black Beauty... Ebony Royalty Supremacy. Welcome to My Fem Dom FinDom lifestyle blog. Enter My world of My Black Beauty World Domination tour, travel schedules, locations, adventures, My updates, book a real time session with Me while I'm touring in your area, read My mini kinky real time fetish stories written by Me, talk with Me live on My Niteflirt phone and Iwantphone domination degradation & fetish Hotlines, book a Skype or what's app cam session, wallet draining sessions, Domina Mantra, protocols, sub funded adventures, and Domme Philosophy. I am the Ultimate Masterful Alpha Bitchtress of Verbal Mind Fuck beta Slayer Humiliatrix HypnoDomme Seductive Black Goddess & devious slut Trainer. I am a firm believer in Gynarchy and BNWO (Black New World Order). Where I, the Superior Black Queen reigns supreme over white men who serve Me. To serve Me is certainly an honor for you betas, fetishist and sissies! You will only approach Me with proper etiquette, tributes, reparations & gifts and are fully aware of your rightful place and the natural order of things! Being so intrigued by My exquisitely fine ass & hot chocolate domineering existence will lead your white ass into an addictive mind fucked journey of profound seductive financial sub space & deep exploration of your fetishes & submission. Experience the Domina of Eroticism .... My words will always be a mind fuck mantra for you, now enter with an opened mind leave as My pet. And never forget to leave your money at My pretty feet, Ebony Royalty doesn't come for free ... you may now proceed!

Black Beauty Domina Erotica

Absolute Chocolate Perfection!


YOU MUST COMPLY!!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Writing to express your soul and free your mind!

I love to write, I have been jotting My thoughts and feelings down for awhile. It is a release and it feels really good. When I am really into a subject like kink and it's really flowing I get turned on. But not so much in a way horney more like mind fucking! It becomes a strong rythm that takes you on a ride up and down in and out in your mind and your inner conscienceness. Deep and long strokes across your mind and then it comes around and slows down and so on...ok let Me keep going because I was getting a little too involved.

I have many favorite things to write about as you will see here and all of them move Me. Therefore you will feel it. I enjoy telling stories, real ones that is. True real time fetish stories is what I call them, experiences I personally had. That's why blogging for Me is ideal. Whenever the feeling and desire takes Me and I want to write and I love for others to go on that journey with Me I blog here, I may write in a notebook etc..

When I am writing about spirituality etc..then it's the same intensity just coming from a different place.
When it's about life in general I still catch a high.

Freedom of expression in this way is very important to Me, expressing Myself through My personality and character is an element in life I breath deeply. I love having a vivid imagination and seeing clear My scenarios in My head. Details are key when telling a story down to the simplest things. To paint the picture so precisly you feel like you were in the room or you can feel everything that is being said, you can relate.

For Me writing is one of the best feelings to have, beside getting and trying on latex clothing. I am very passionate about them both! There is so much to say in such little time....say it!

No comments: