Train Tease Taunt Torture Control Obey Serve Dominate Submission Kneel

I am Domina Erotica, Black Beauty... Ebony Royalty Supremacy. Welcome to My Fem Dom FinDom lifestyle blog. Enter My world of My Black Beauty World Domination tour, travel schedules, locations, adventures, My updates, book a real time session with Me while I'm touring in your area, read My mini kinky real time fetish stories written by Me, talk with Me live on My Niteflirt phone and Iwantphone domination degradation & fetish Hotlines, book a Skype or what's app cam session, wallet draining sessions, Domina Mantra, protocols, sub funded adventures, and Domme Philosophy. I am the Ultimate Masterful Alpha Bitchtress of Verbal Mind Fuck beta Slayer Humiliatrix HypnoDomme Seductive Black Goddess & devious slut Trainer. I am a firm believer in Gynarchy and BNWO (Black New World Order). Where I, the Superior Black Queen reigns supreme over white men who serve Me. To serve Me is certainly an honor for you betas, fetishist and sissies! You will only approach Me with proper etiquette, tributes, reparations & gifts and are fully aware of your rightful place and the natural order of things! Being so intrigued by My exquisitely fine ass & hot chocolate domineering existence will lead your white ass into an addictive mind fucked journey of profound seductive financial sub space & deep exploration of your fetishes & submission. Experience the Domina of Eroticism .... My words will always be a mind fuck mantra for you, now enter with an opened mind leave as My pet. And never forget to leave your money at My pretty feet, Ebony Royalty doesn't come for free ... you may now proceed!

Black Beauty Domina Erotica

Absolute Chocolate Perfection!


YOU MUST COMPLY!!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Unruly slut named susie...

I have an unruly slut named susie. She is not submissive and tries to be a challenge for Me because of that. She is a slut when she is a slut and the other alter ego at other times. The non submissive side considers itself to be dominant and tries at times to top from the bottom. I for One am not the type of Domme that allows such behavior but depends on the person and circumstances will see how far I am willing to allow this...Which really never happens. Can be challenging at times and I do realize that at times the non sub/slut susie can border line on trying to push My buttons to see just how far she can go and get away with.
The beauty of this is that I am very intuitive when it comes to pyschology and head games. So to try and top from the bottom and feel that you are getting away with something is very far fetched from reality and succession. On step ahead of you....always!
I locked susie up last night in a chastity...there are 3 keys. I had two and one was left in her office. The test was to see if susie will go home locked like I left her, place her blue rubber bloomers on and go to bed. Susie was exremely horney and I knew that. She would have to pass by her office where the 3rd key was to get home from My place. Of course being unruly and disobediant susie went to the office, unlocked the chastity and relieved herself. She was suppose to call Me in the morning at 9:30 and then I would unlock the chastity.
Needless to say I was annoyed because she unlocked herself and relieved herself. Now I was planning on playing with susie this weekend because I have not played with her for awhile now. But because I have not played with her in awhile and I know she is dying to do so, I will not play with her! Playing with her will only give susie what susie wants on top of being disobediant to My orders. Does not work that way, so she will wait. Why should you get the desire of being played with by Me and you can't follow instructions I don't care how horney you are. Now you will suffer. Plus besides not playing with susie and making her wait until I decide to I know of a few things that susie really does not like and I will spring those on her when she least expects it....Also a whole new set of keys and locks will be gotten and there will be no more test to see if susie will pass them with a key out of My reach because obviously I can't trust susie.

All keys will be with Me like they have been before.
There are control issues with susie mainly because as I said susie is not naturally submissive and has a dominant position at work during the day. But when it comes down to it susie knows who really is in charge and that's Me. I still deal with susie because there is a side of susie that I like and we get along with. Susie will be broken and I will be the One to do it. I have alot of patience and this here requires it...until I decide differently.
Susie is the only sub that I see and have that is NOT naturally sub, one for now is enough.

If you want to make a comment on My blog then look at the bottom of each writting and click onto the word COMMENTS. Please make a respectable comment or it will be deleted immediately.

Domina Erotica

No comments: