Train Tease Taunt Torture Control Obey Serve Dominate Submission Kneel

I am Domina Erotica, Black Beauty... Ebony Royalty Supremacy. Welcome to My Fem Dom FinDom lifestyle blog. Enter My world of My Black Beauty World Domination tour, travel schedules, locations, adventures, My updates, book a real time session with Me while I'm touring in your area, read My mini kinky real time fetish stories written by Me, talk with Me live on My Niteflirt phone and Iwantphone domination degradation & fetish Hotlines, book a Skype or what's app cam session, wallet draining sessions, Domina Mantra, protocols, sub funded adventures, and Domme Philosophy. I am the Ultimate Masterful Alpha Bitchtress of Verbal Mind Fuck beta Slayer Humiliatrix HypnoDomme Seductive Black Goddess & devious slut Trainer. I am a firm believer in Gynarchy and BNWO (Black New World Order). Where I, the Superior Black Queen reigns supreme over white men who serve Me. To serve Me is certainly an honor for you betas, fetishist and sissies! You will only approach Me with proper etiquette, tributes, reparations & gifts and are fully aware of your rightful place and the natural order of things! Being so intrigued by My exquisitely fine ass & hot chocolate domineering existence will lead your white ass into an addictive mind fucked journey of profound seductive financial sub space & deep exploration of your fetishes & submission. Experience the Domina of Eroticism .... My words will always be a mind fuck mantra for you, now enter with an opened mind leave as My pet. And never forget to leave your money at My pretty feet, Ebony Royalty doesn't come for free ... you may now proceed!

Black Beauty Domina Erotica

Absolute Chocolate Perfection!


YOU MUST COMPLY!!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Optimist Creed.....

There will be very rare occasions when I will put a quote here on My blog that comes from someone else. I pride Myself with My own words, emotions and feelings being that they come and flow so freely from Me. The following is a writing from a very wise man by the name of Christian Larson I respect these words, therefore I place them on My blog for you to enjoy and take heed to...................................................

PROMISE YOURSELF

To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet.
To give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world not in loud word, but in great deeds.
To live in the faith that the whole world is on your side, so long as you are true to the best that is in you.

No comments: