My birthday was August 29th. A day that was celebrated in a nice and tranquil way fit for a Black Queen. My request was a day by the water in a beautiful location. A delicious basket of foods. Cash, reparations and gifts ๐ ๐ฐ by My side. A good supply of cannabis to smoke ๐ฑ. Some fabulous music and a sunny ๐ day! Then, later that day I was taken shopping ๐️ at some of My favourite stores. Ending the day with a 2 hour long foot massage! Absolutely perfect day, and some of My loyal white bitches supplied all that I needed and desired for My day as usual. I’m still receiving gifts in My mailbox until this day.
There’s never a time where you bitches should stop spoiling and gifting Supreme Black Beauty. Loser white sissy slave bitches Pay2 Serve Pay2Submit Pay2PleaseGoddess Pay2Worship Pay2Exist
BNWO ๐
No comments:
Post a Comment