Train Tease Taunt Torture Control Obey Serve Dominate Submission Kneel

I am Domina Erotica, Black Beauty... Ebony Royalty Supremacy. Welcome to My Fem Dom FinDom lifestyle blog. Enter My world of My Black Beauty World Domination tour, travel schedules, locations, adventures, My updates, book a real time session with Me while I'm touring in your area, read My mini kinky real time fetish stories written by Me, talk with Me live on My Niteflirt phone and Iwantphone domination degradation & fetish Hotlines, book a Skype or what's app cam session, wallet draining sessions, Domina Mantra, protocols, sub funded adventures, and Domme Philosophy. I am the Ultimate Masterful Alpha Bitchtress of Verbal Mind Fuck beta Slayer Humiliatrix HypnoDomme Seductive Black Goddess & devious slut Trainer. I am a firm believer in Gynarchy and BNWO (Black New World Order). Where I, the Superior Black Queen reigns supreme over white men who serve Me. To serve Me is certainly an honor for you betas, fetishist and sissies! You will only approach Me with proper etiquette, tributes, reparations & gifts and are fully aware of your rightful place and the natural order of things! Being so intrigued by My exquisitely fine ass & hot chocolate domineering existence will lead your white ass into an addictive mind fucked journey of profound seductive financial sub space & deep exploration of your fetishes & submission. Experience the Domina of Eroticism .... My words will always be a mind fuck mantra for you, now enter with an opened mind leave as My pet. And never forget to leave your money at My pretty feet, Ebony Royalty doesn't come for free ... you may now proceed!

Black Beauty Domina Erotica

Absolute Chocolate Perfection!


YOU MUST COMPLY!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

I'm in Mexico ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ

Where am I? Am I accepted sessions right now? When can I serve You? That's the questions I'm receiving from My enticed admirers and those of you that desire to submit to Me.  Presently, I'm in Mexico. I've been here for about 1 month or so now. Rarely going into San Diego accepting sessions or Los Angeles accepting sessions. I am planning on returning to Los Angeles conducting sessions soon.  I don't have exact dates yet. 

As always  I'll be posting My Los Angeles session dates here in My blog as well as on My Twitter page at :


 (click on the link to access My Twitter page)

Book your sessions with Me now before I leave the west coast. I'll be returning to the east coast New Jersey/ Connecticut area briefly accepting sessions. Then, I'm flying back to Europe  .. Germany for about 6 months!  If you haven't seen Me you're missing out on an experience and journey of your life! You can send Me a message here from My blog contact box located on the right side of this page or Contact Me via email or text My booking line to see Me.


Text My Booking Line: 347-384-8754 

No comments: