Train Tease Taunt Torture Control Obey Serve Dominate Submission Kneel

✨I am Domina Erotica, Black Beauty... Ebony Royalty Supremacy. Superior Mistress of BNWO (Black New World Order). FemDom FinDom Goddess. Read My official website to learn more about Me: www.DominaErotica.net ✨Welcome to My FemDom FinDom lifestyle blog. Enter My world of My Black Beauty World Domination tour, travel schedules, locations, adventures, My updates, book a real time session with Me while I'm touring in your area, read My mini kinky real time fetish stories written by Me, talk with Me live on My Niteflirt phone fetish Hotlines, book an online video call session on Teams, What's app or Telegram session, Domina Mantra, protocols, sub funded adventures, and Domme Philosophy. I am the Ultimate Masterful Alpha Bitchtress of Verbal Mind Fuck white beta Slayer Humiliatrix Seductive FemDom Black Goddess & devious finslut Trainer. I am a firm believer in Gynarchy and BNWO (Black New World Order). Where I, the Superior Black Queen reigns supreme over white men who serve Me. To serve Me is certainly a financial honor for you betas, fetishist and sissies! You will only approach Me with proper etiquette, tributes, reparations & gifts and are fully aware of your rightful place and the natural order of things! ✨Being so intrigued by My exquisitely fine ass & hot chocolate domineering existence will lead your white ass into an addictive mind fucked money giving journey of profound seductive financial sub space & deep exploration of your BNWO fetishes & submission. Experience the Domina of Eroticism .... My words and wicked tongue will always be a mind fuck mantra for you, now enter with an opened mind leave as My white pet. And never forget to leave your money at My pretty feet, Ebony Royalty doesn't come for free ... you may now proceed!

Black Beauty Domina Erotica


YOU MUST COMPLY!!

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The beauty of VERMONT!

I love this time of the year to travel when the beauty of blooming nature is in full effect. I'm presently in Vermont and it's so pretty and relaxing. On My tour of United States, checking out some areas that I've never seen or rediscovering. I'll be on the east coast for a couple of months, then I planned on heading to the west coast. 

Look at this amazing cabin retreat I'm staying at in Vermont. 100 acres of pure natural and beauty! If you look hard in the 3rd pic you will see My cabin that's tucked away in the trees with My own private lake .. serenity! 






No comments: