Train Tease Taunt Torture Control Obey Serve Dominate Submission Kneel

✨I am Domina Erotica, Black Beauty... Ebony Royalty Supremacy. Superior Mistress of BNWO (Black New World Order). FemDom FinDom Goddess. Read My official website to learn more about Me: www.DominaErotica.net ✨Welcome to My FemDom FinDom lifestyle blog. Enter My world of My Black Beauty World Domination tour, travel schedules, locations, adventures, My updates, book a real time session with Me while I'm touring in your area, read My mini kinky real time fetish stories written by Me, talk with Me live on My Niteflirt phone fetish Hotlines, book an online video call session on Teams, What's app or Telegram session, Domina Mantra, protocols, sub funded adventures, and Domme Philosophy. I am the Ultimate Masterful Alpha Bitchtress of Verbal Mind Fuck white beta Slayer Humiliatrix Seductive FemDom Black Goddess & devious finslut Trainer. I am a firm believer in Gynarchy and BNWO (Black New World Order). Where I, the Superior Black Queen reigns supreme over white men who serve Me. To serve Me is certainly a financial honor for you betas, fetishist and sissies! You will only approach Me with proper etiquette, tributes, reparations & gifts and are fully aware of your rightful place and the natural order of things! ✨Being so intrigued by My exquisitely fine ass & hot chocolate domineering existence will lead your white ass into an addictive mind fucked money giving journey of profound seductive financial sub space & deep exploration of your BNWO fetishes & submission. Experience the Domina of Eroticism .... My words and wicked tongue will always be a mind fuck mantra for you, now enter with an opened mind leave as My white pet. And never forget to leave your money at My pretty feet, Ebony Royalty doesn't come for free ... you may now proceed!

Black Beauty Domina Erotica


YOU MUST COMPLY!!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Prince passed away this past Thursday, April 21st, 2016 and only now am I able to post this because of sadness, shock and pure disbelief !! The music world and the world of living legends just lost one of the most amazingly spectacular, creative and talented musical genius the Creator has ever produced. I listen to, followed, adored, was mesmerized and LOVED Prince because of many reasons. He was sometimes compared to the amazing Jimmi Hendrix but with a androgynous twist and a more modern, sexy and funky version. His style and energy was intense and unique. If you never heard of him and his music then your missing out on a really great performer and genre. 


R.I.P.    Prince   ... you will be very deeply missed and you will always be the best at what you did. No longer here, but NEVER forgotten !! .... Fly and be free .... When Doves Cry  ...

I will always see you laughing in the   ...  PURPLE RAIN .......   !!!


Love, Domina Erotica 








No comments: