Train Tease Taunt Torture Control Obey Serve Dominate Submission Kneel

I am Domina Erotica, Black Beauty... Ebony Royalty Supremacy. Welcome to My Fem Dom FinDom lifestyle blog. Enter My world of My Black Beauty World Domination tour, travel schedules, locations, adventures, My updates, book a real time session with Me while I'm touring in your area, read My mini kinky real time fetish stories written by Me, talk with Me live on My Niteflirt phone and Iwantphone domination degradation & fetish Hotlines, book a Skype or what's app cam session, wallet draining sessions, Domina Mantra, protocols, sub funded adventures, and Domme Philosophy. I am the Ultimate Masterful Alpha Bitchtress of Verbal Mind Fuck beta Slayer Humiliatrix HypnoDomme Seductive Black Goddess & devious slut Trainer. I am a firm believer in Gynarchy and BNWO (Black New World Order). Where I, the Superior Black Queen reigns supreme over white men who serve Me. To serve Me is certainly an honor for you betas, fetishist and sissies! You will only approach Me with proper etiquette, tributes, reparations & gifts and are fully aware of your rightful place and the natural order of things! Being so intrigued by My exquisitely fine ass & hot chocolate domineering existence will lead your white ass into an addictive mind fucked journey of profound seductive financial sub space & deep exploration of your fetishes & submission. Experience the Domina of Eroticism .... My words will always be a mind fuck mantra for you, now enter with an opened mind leave as My pet. And never forget to leave your money at My pretty feet, Ebony Royalty doesn't come for free ... you may now proceed!

Black Beauty Domina Erotica

Absolute Chocolate Perfection!


YOU MUST COMPLY!!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Kinky Hot Erotic Phone Domination with Black Beauty!!!

Do you want to hear the sultry and dominant voice of Black Beauty? Call Me to get your daily dose of kinky hot erotic demanding and addictive phone domination like you have never had it before. I will make you My bitch and command you to do things to yourself for My entertainment and pleasure. Do you have a fetish? Of course you do or you wouldn't be here like the pervert that you are. Do you want to cum? Well you can't !! .... Not unless I tell you to so you better hold it! I love tease and denial ....sluts that like to dress like sluts and can take My strap on and suck it too...masochist...fetishist...foot fetishes and deep throat toe suckers..sexy long fingernail fetishes...high hees and boots fetishes...stockings and pantyhose lovers....hard core verbal humiliation....seductive and erotic verbal domination...chocolate ass worship...discipline training....creative role play and more on My nasty list of things to do and talk about....

My provocative "Nite Flirt" phone domination lines will be open as of this week... I don't have a set time and date I am accepting calls. So try My line I just might pick up and give you the thrill of your kinky life. If you see the following white call button below say "CALL NOW!!!" ...  Call Button  then get your ass to the phone pick it up and call Me for your much needed  Ebony domination! ...  If it does "NOT" say "CALL NOW", then click on the button anyways and you can leave Me a message with your request to talk to Me. We can arrange a phone domination session. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to serving Domina Erotica this upcoming Sunday. I will ask if I can post the experience but im sure it will be beyond my expectations. New Jersey is lucky that Domina Erotica ended up here!