Train Tease Taunt Torture Control Obey Serve Dominate Submission Kneel

I am Domina Erotica, Black Beauty... Ebony Royalty Supremacy. Welcome to My Fem Dom FinDom lifestyle blog. Enter My world of My Black Beauty World Domination tour, travel schedules, locations, adventures, My updates, book a real time session with Me while I'm touring in your area, read My mini kinky real time fetish stories written by Me, talk with Me live on My Niteflirt phone and Iwantphone domination degradation & fetish Hotlines, book a Skype or what's app cam session, wallet draining sessions, Domina Mantra, protocols, sub funded adventures, and Domme Philosophy. I am the Ultimate Masterful Alpha Bitchtress of Verbal Mind Fuck beta Slayer Humiliatrix HypnoDomme Seductive Black Goddess & devious slut Trainer. I am a firm believer in Gynarchy and BNWO (Black New World Order). Where I, the Superior Black Queen reigns supreme over white men who serve Me. To serve Me is certainly an honor for you betas, fetishist and sissies! You will only approach Me with proper etiquette, tributes, reparations & gifts and are fully aware of your rightful place and the natural order of things! Being so intrigued by My exquisitely fine ass & hot chocolate domineering existence will lead your white ass into an addictive mind fucked journey of profound seductive financial sub space & deep exploration of your fetishes & submission. Experience the Domina of Eroticism .... My words will always be a mind fuck mantra for you, now enter with an opened mind leave as My pet. And never forget to leave your money at My pretty feet, Ebony Royalty doesn't come for free ... you may now proceed!

Black Beauty Domina Erotica

Absolute Chocolate Perfection!


YOU MUST COMPLY!!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Broward College lecture to students about B&D S/M

Today I lectured about 45 students at Broward College for a social studies class. It went very well and the students were once again engaging, excited and very curious about what I had to say. I lectured there before this past April and I always have an amazing time talking in front of people shattering some of the pre conceived notions about this lifestyle and the people who are involved. I find it fulfilling and a rush to either perform a fetish show or just talking about fetish. The looks in the eyes of people hungry for knowledge and a better understanding feeds into Me being an advocate for the D/s life and makes Me want to learn more.

The professor for the class introduced Me and Alexandra Tiger also came to the lecture. I wanted to involve another enticing element today and She was exactly that. The last lecture I was solo, now this one I brought Her along and She spoke briefly too. I love Her sexy German accent, it's a blessing to have such a hot girlfriend who is a Domme too! The next lecture I give I will also bring a sub for some show and tell with a few kinky demos. That's going to be a scandal, because it was already one today walking through the campus. I was wearing 8 1/2" red patten high heels, a black shiny latex dress, red "fingerless" latex gloves of course because of My long 2" fingernails, My bag with some whips, blind folds, crops, handcuffs, rope etc... for the lecture. I had to wear a sheer black jacket over My outfit because of discretion for the school and students. Alexandra wore black leggings with a artsy metal design on them, sexy white shoes, white fish net top and a black corset, nice!

I talked about all sorts of subjects from where do kinks and fetishes come from to being a Dominatrix and why do men see a Domme etc... I video taped the lecture today just like I did the last one this past April. If you want to see it click on the following link: April 2010 Lecture . I have to edit the lecture for today and I will be putting a clip of it here in My blog and on youtube.com in the near future. The full length of the lecture video can be seen in My membership video store coming soon.... The lecture lasted about 1 hour and 40 minutes so that was more than enough time to discuss different topics and have fun. After it was over some of the students and the Professor talked with Alexandra Tiger and I before the next class came in. They still had some questions and curiosities. One girl wanted advise on how to make her relationship more kinky and exciting for her and her boyfriend with anal play and oral sex. Another girl was talking to Us about the The Fetish Factory party this past weekend that We missed and she attended. She was submissive and wore some kink related stuff like earrings, necklace and vampire fangs
over her teeth, interesting! One guy was interested in being a Master. Overall some really nice people.

I am looking forward to the next time ... as always, Domina Erotica

1 comment:

mk said...

kisura domina ,
that is great, you are educating folk.
I wonder how this came about, do you know the professor, or an administrator at the school? Though, i realize discretion may prevent an answer to that question.
More importantly, did you contact the school or did the school contact you?
very good, glad you had fun

what was the best question you recieved, or the question that made you think the most?