Train Tease Taunt Torture Control Obey Serve Dominate Submission Kneel

I am Domina Erotica, Black Beauty... Ebony Royalty Supremacy. Welcome to My Fem Dom FinDom lifestyle blog. Enter My world of My Black Beauty World Domination tour, travel schedules, locations, adventures, My updates, book a real time session with Me while I'm touring in your area, read My mini kinky real time fetish stories written by Me, talk with Me live on My Niteflirt phone and Iwantphone domination degradation & fetish Hotlines, book a Skype or what's app cam session, wallet draining sessions, Domina Mantra, protocols, sub funded adventures, and Domme Philosophy. I am the Ultimate Masterful Alpha Bitchtress of Verbal Mind Fuck beta Slayer Humiliatrix HypnoDomme Seductive Black Goddess & devious slut Trainer. I am a firm believer in Gynarchy and BNWO (Black New World Order). Where I, the Superior Black Queen reigns supreme over white men who serve Me. To serve Me is certainly an honor for you betas, fetishist and sissies! You will only approach Me with proper etiquette, tributes, reparations & gifts and are fully aware of your rightful place and the natural order of things! Being so intrigued by My exquisitely fine ass & hot chocolate domineering existence will lead your white ass into an addictive mind fucked journey of profound seductive financial sub space & deep exploration of your fetishes & submission. Experience the Domina of Eroticism .... My words will always be a mind fuck mantra for you, now enter with an opened mind leave as My pet. And never forget to leave your money at My pretty feet, Ebony Royalty doesn't come for free ... you may now proceed!

Black Beauty Domina Erotica

Absolute Chocolate Perfection!


YOU MUST COMPLY!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rubber thigh high boots....

Well, I did mention in My previous blog that I got a brand new pair of beautiful black rubber boots when I attended the DOM CON Convention in Atlanta. These rubber boots are so sexy, reaching near My ass, fine quality rubber and a major turn on for Me. I have put them on quite a few times since I got them and I can't get enough. The smell of them and how they look when they are shined is so erotic. I will be wearing these boots outside in public alot for the autumn/winter season here in Florida and when I travel.
My pet kneel came by tonight for training and I had him talc the inside of the boots and then assist Me in zipping them up. Next he shined them with some Black Beauty Latex polish, one of My favorite polishes because it works well and also the name of course. After they were placed on they looked perfect with what I was wearing, My latex bra and sexy latex booty shorts. I admired Myself in the boots in the mirror and then had My pet kiss them from the pointed toes to the thigh. Making sure if he messed up the shine with his lips he would re-shine the spot again.
I laid him on his back and shackled his wrist and ankles. I stood over him and then placed My booted foot on top of his hard man meat. He groaned and wiggled as I kept this up changing from one foot to another. I had him suck My heels and then kiss the soles of the boots. I walked around his body telling him how much of a boot slut he is for Me and he will polish the rest of My boots the next time he comes to see Me. I attached a leash to his collar and did some collar and lead training as he remained on his hands and knees crawling like My pet with his ankles and wrist still shackled together. I made him follow from one side of the arena to the next.
After exhausting My pets knees from crawling I allowed him to lay on his back again. Legs and arms in the air looking like an insect that was just sprayed with bug spray. I laughed at how humorous I thought he looked at the moment with that thought in My head. He was wearing lacy purple girly panties that I told him to wear that day. It was time for My pet to go and I was getting hungry so I dismissed him for the evening. He got dressed, we chatted for a bit regarding our next meet, he kissed My feet and left.
When he was gone, I still had My rubber boots on, I sat down not wanting to take them off. I sat down and ate My dinner with them on and had a great meal! I still kept them on for a few hours after that, to Me that was dessert

No comments: